The problem of head lice is very common and has been around since ancient times. Lice are wingless, tiny parasitic insects, feeding on human blood. Lice are spread easily from one scalp to another, especially in school-going children – by sharing belongings and personal contacts. There is nothing to be ashamed of about your lice problem. Many have good personal hygiene, and they still end up getting lice. Unless it is properly treated, it can become a constantly recurring problem. And you sure do not want that kind of menace. There are lice doctors to help you with such a situation.
Signs you need to see a doctor
If you don’t see a doctor at the right time, the problem can turn towards the south. But how do you know it’s time to see a doctor. Well, here are some signs:
- Intense itching on the scalp
- Tickling feeling in the hair due to lice movement
- Nits, lice eggs on your hair
- Small red bumps on your scalp or neck area
Where to get the best lice treatment?
If you also want to end this lice problem for once and all, you are at the right place. You can get the treatment at various places but not every treatment is effective and of high quality. But LiceDoctors is the right place to get effective treatment with specialist lice doctors.
You may have your own doubts about the company like why you should choose it over the others and some more. Here are some reasons why:
- The company has more than a 99% success rate in removing your lice problem.
- It gives you in-house treatment 24/7, 365 days a year.
- The performed treatments are natural without the use of chemicals.
- The lice specialist has the right expertise needed to remove lice and nits from your scalp.
The in-home lice removal process
If you have any questions about how does in-home lice removal works, you will now know. The step-by-step process is mentioned below:
- The arrival of lice specialist with equipment
- Using professional comb and oils
- Handpicking the lice
- Final combing of the hair
- Instructions on aftercare and how to avoid any future infestation
- 30-day guarantee
The company’s specialists come to your doorstep and offer their services at considerable prices. The average process takes about 2 to 3 hours to treat everyone in the family. The costs are lower than other lice salons and clinics. So, you will be also saving some money.
Schedule an appointment today if you are also facing the wrath of lice.